Aug 18, 2019...Locally, we have a well-known ride on the third Saturday of August every year called the D2R2, which is short for Deerfield Dirt
My own D2R2 - climbing, more climbing and... swimmingMay
Aug 13, 2017 ... Franklin Land Trust's D2R2, now in its 13th year, has plenty of rugged roads, lush scenery, and country camaraderie to draw in throngs of riders ...
Aug 21, 2017 ... Riders gather after participating in the D2R2 — Deerfield Dirt-Road Randonnee — a fundraising event for the Franklin Land trust on ...
Laid-back riders bike for Franklin Land Trust
Aug 19, 2016 ... DEERFIELD — Cyclists from around the world converged on Franklin County today for Franklin Land Trust's 12th annual Deerfield Dirt Road ...
What happens if Franklin County grows bicycle tourism?
Dec 5, 2016 ... D2R2 — the Franklin Land Trust's annual Deerfield Dirt Road Randonnée benefit — attracts 1,300 to 1,600 riders from around the country, ...
- The Most Magic by Mike Magnuson for Bicycling Magazine
- Deerfield Dirt Road Randonnee (D2R2) named one of the Great Gravel Bike Rides in the US by Bicycling Magazine!
- D2R2 Named a "Must-Do" Summer Event by the Boston Globe.
- D2R2 makes it to Sports Illustrated!
- Outside Magazine talks about D2R2 and Playing in the Dirt
Surch- Gravel Riding
- New England's Deerfield Dirt Road Randonnee by Jonathan Wolan for Bicycle Times Magazine
- Bicycle Times Learning What it Means to be Tough
- Riding Gravel
- Cyclesnack 2014 D2R2, The 10th Anniversary
- Lovely Bicycle The Bikes of D2R2
- Ogilvie Photo Essay D2R2 Ride Report 2013 - the 100k Edition
- 9W Magazine
Video: D2R2 150k 2012
Video: D2R2 2014
Video: D2R2 180k 2010
Rapha D2R2 2010
- Velocipede Salon D2R2 Forum
Be sure to use #d2r2 across social media to join the conversation and share your photos!