Around the Area
Around the Area
Please check locations prior to making plans to visit as times and availability may change depending on current Covid restrictions.
Restaurants & Farmstands
- 99 Restaurant Greenfield
- Apex Orchards Shelburne
- Applebees Greenfield
- Atlas Farm & Farmstand South Deerfield
- The Bars Farm Deerfield
- Chandler's Restaurant at Yankee Candle South Deerfield
- Clarkdale Fruit Farms & Farmstand Deerfield
- Hagers Farm Market Shelburne
- Hillside Pizza South Deerfield
- Holiday Pizza South Deerfield
- Hope & Olive Greenfield
- Magpie Greenfield
- Mesa Verde Restaurant Greenfield
- Millstone Farm Market Sunderland
- New Golden China Restaurant South Deerfield
- Pasiecnik Farmstand & Creamee South Deerfield
- People's Pint Brewpub Greenfield
- Smiarowski Farm Stand & Creamy South Deerfield
- Taylor's Tavern Greenfield
- Thai Blue Ginger Greenfield
- Wolfie's Restaurant South Deerfield
- Deerfield Area Attractions
- Yankee Candle Village
- Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association
- Historic Deerfield
- Old Deerfield Country Store
- Richardson Candy
- Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory & Gardens
- The Rock, Fossil and Dinosaur Shop
- Central Rock Gym
- Zoar Outdoor
- Berkshire East
- Mohawk Trail State Forest
- Shelburne Falls Bowling
There will be limited onsite camping on the D2R2 fields for 2023. Please register for camping early to be sure that you have a spot! There will be NO SAME-DAY camping. You must pre-register this year because of the limited space available. Thank you for understanding. Register
Route 2, Charlemont
Country Aire Campground
Route2, Mohawk Trail, East Charlemont
Mohawk Trail State Forest
Route 2, Charlemont
Erving State Forest
Route 2 A, Erving
Barton Cove Nature & Camping Area
Route 2, Gill
Camping vehicles excluded, 22 sites
(413) 863-9300 or 659-3714
White Birch Campgrounds
122 North Street, Whately
Airnb - Country Home
Charming Country Home Built by Master Craftsperson (and D2R2 Committee Member/Rider!)
Wilson Graves Road, Shelburne Falls, MA
Franklin County is a great place to visit, and our house is perfect for a couple of couples to stay for a biking vacation!
Georg and Angela Burwick
Brandt House, LLC
29 Highland Avenue, Greenfield, MA 01301
(w) 413-774-3329 | (c) 413-387-8978
Red Roof Inn
9 Greenfield Road, Deerfield (Exit 24 off I-91)
Hampton Inn & Suites
184 Shelburne Road, Greenfield
24 Bay Road, Hadley, MA
329 Russell Street, Hadley, MA
Holiday Inn Express
400 RussellStreet, Hadley, MA
595B River Road Deerfield, MA 01342
The humor is that our starting tent has no address... it is in a field about 1 mile south of Historic Deerfield, ¼ mile west of US Route 5.
If you're using GPS...
Try using the intersection of Mill Village Rd and Wells Cross Road, Deerfield, MA.
We will have a huge tent set up in the field, and there will be D2R2 signs up as you approach Old Deerfield.
For the traditional direction-takers...
From the South
Take I-91 North to Exit 24 (Deerfield); take a right off the ramp onto US Route 5 North; 4.5 miles later, go left onto Wells Cross Road; at the end of the street, turn right onto Mill Village Road and proceed to the parking area (just after our tent).
From the North
Take I-91 South to Exit 26 (Greenfield - Route 2); go halfway around the traffic circle and get off onto Route 2A East; go right at the second light (Dunkin' Donuts) onto River St; at the next light, go right onto US Route 5 South; 4.3 miles later, turn right onto Wells Cross Road; at the end of the street, turn right onto Mill Village Road and proceed to the parking area (just after our tent).
From the Village of Old Deerfield
Proceed south on Old Main Street; at the end of the historic district, fork right onto Mill Village Road; about a mile later you will see our tent. There will be a parking area just before our tent.