Vol·un·teer: [vol·uhn∙teer] –n. One of life’s most valuable natural resources.
More than $200,000 in volunteer time has been donated to the Franklin Land Trust over the past 15 years. Without volunteers, the Franklin Land Trust would not have been able to grow as an organization leading to the protection of more than 30,000 acres of our beautiful working landscapes. Just last year, about 160 individuals and businesses either volunteered time or donated in-kind services to the land trust.
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Wildlife habitat management activities
- Land Volunteers/Permanent Plot Volunteers
- Field days, working bees, and land projects
- Events/Workshops/Hikes (year-round)
- D2R2 – Deerfield Dirt Road Randonnée
or discounted Volunteer benefits include an annual basic membership with FLT:
- Free/discount admittance to FLT workshops
- Free admission to events for which you volunteer
- FLT newsletter
- Advance notice and invitation to special events including our annual member’s picnic.
Get satisfaction from knowing your time is a significant contribution to land conservation, have fun helping out, attend events free and get a free FLT membership for volunteering!
If you’re ready to help, please complete the form below or contact Linda Alvord at 625-9151 or via email.